Blog DOB: 22 Aug, 2006
Name: Mark O'Connor
Me in the Antarctic
Really Annoying Sh##
This is my blog where I can dump all the sh## that really annoys me. It
stays here, I can get on and enjoy myself. It's like therapy, and you
can join too for free. Just add yourself as a blogger and get rid of all your
Privacy StatementLast Updated: Sunday, 2 Jul 2006
This notice describes how we treat personal information we obtain from you when you use this web site.
- When you register as a blogger on Really Annoying Shit .com you voluntarily supply certain personal information such as your
name, location, email address and password. Your email address and password are needed to protect your account from unauthorised access. They are held
securely by us and are not published anywhere on the site. At no time will we use your email address to send you any unsolicited commercial
email, nor will we ever share it with third parties.
- Other optional information such as your name, location or photograph are used to improve the quality and service of the website and the
popularity of your individual blog.
- All your weblogs and comments are published on this site and stored by us. You can at any time edit any of your
blog entries. The old entry will be removed from our servers and be replaced with your revised version.
- Your use of the site (including the IP Address you use to access the site) is automatically recorded by our
servers. We use this information to enhance our security systems and to better able us to administer the service.
- Should you contact us via webmail from this web site and include your email address we will only use it to respond to you.
We will not share your email address with any third parties, nor will we use it to send unsolicitated commercial email
(SPAM) or promotional material of any kind.
- This privacy statement does not cover links within the site to other web sites
We value your opinions. If you have any comments or questions
Ltd 2011, all rights reserved